Wine can be enjoyed in *so many* different ways. Whether you like yours straight from the bottle or blended into a spritzer, there is a wine-based drink to suit everyone.
Another fun way to enjoy a few glasses is to add them to milkshakes. Yes, you read that right! It might sound strange, but wine milkshakes are trending right now, and with good reason. They are a fun way to enjoy drinks with the girls, being the perfect combination of naughty and nostalgic.
Wine milkshakes can be made using many different flavour combinations. Our favourite? Red wine and chocolate! This pairing is the ultimate rich indulgence. It brings together two iconic tastes to create something decadent, giving an adults-only spin to a classic childhood drink.
Want to make the ultimate drink-infused dessert in just two simple steps? Here’s how to make mouth-watering red wine and chocolate milkshakes.
- 1 litre vanilla ice cream
- 250ml Shine Club Wine Natural Sweet Red
- 60ml cocoa powder
- Whipped cream to serve
- Chocolate sprinkles or shavings to serve
How to Make Them
- Add the ice cream, red wine and cocoa powder to a blender. Blend ingredients until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into serving glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.